Square Tulip LLC DBA Santhigram Wellness Ayurveda Spa.
We are an Ayurvedic Massage spa and wellness center, located in New Berlin. We are looking for an awesome, talented, energetic team player who is willing to learn, licensed (or soon to be licensed) massage therapist to join our team and our growing business.
We have created an aesthetically appealing, comfortable, healing, relaxing and safe environment, that is proving to be very therapeutic for our clients. We pride ourselves in being the only authentic Ayurvedic wellness center and spa, run under the guidance of a Vaidya (Ayurveda MD).
Our client outcomes are testament to our science, integrity and passion! Please read the reviews on our website (www.trinergyhealth.com) or our facebook page for Santhigram Wellness Center. (Feel free to ask us how we helped a multiple sclerosis patient go into complete remission or how we helped a couple with infertility receive their blessing of a beautiful baby girl! – only with non-toxic, all natural, Ayurvedic therapies. You too can feel the joy of creating such wellness for our clients’!).
We are also proud of the fact that we not only cater to our clients’ health but also our employees’ health by ensuring a chemical free, organic/herbal/essential oil environment. We also guarantee that you will be using only organic, herbal, all-natural products on your clients as well!
Open to new/recent and also experienced graduates of Massage therapy. We will provide minimal training to learn authentic Ayurvedic massage technique (adding to your skill set at no cost to you but we cannot provide certificates at this time).
Looking for a part time, hourly wage therapist with potential to switch to a full time, salaried position. Starting salary of $18 per hour plus tips (roughly $25 to $30 per hour). Applicants with their own businesses are welcome to apply as independent contractors (starting salary of $20 plus tips).
Other benefits include a Wellness package – one free Ayurvedic consultation ($125 value) for your health & wellness, one to two traded monthly massage, 10% discount for organic products sold at our center, 25% discount on services for self/family. Benefits for longer term employees – CEU assistance, liability insurance assistance, etc) are available and will be discussed at time of interview.
What to expect as a Therapeutic Massage Therapist at Santhigram Wellness:
- A professional, supportive environment with continual training.
- A beautiful, aesthetically designed and decorated, healing space; with free employee parking.
- Flexible times and evening hours.
- Benefits after probationary period include: PTO, partial reimbursement for CE, license, and liability insurance.
- May be asked to attend community outreach events.
- Competitive compensation.
- Must be willing to learn and to share knowledge.
- A professional “Patient First” attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve function and wellness in others.
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic massage techniques is a plus or willing to learn.
- Current Wisconsin Massage Therapy License
- Current liability insurance.
- Updated CPR, AED, and First-Aid.
Experience is a plus…however, we’re looking for candidates who are willing to learn our approach and become a team member.