I’ve been featured on new podcast with The Glow Collective! It’s called Changing the Landscape of Mental Health: A Deep Dive Into The Practice of Ayurveda and Integrative Psychiatry.
Thank you Dr. Vindhya Veerula (who is also my cousin!) for taking the time to chat with me. We talked about all things psychiatry and medicine practices as we dive deep into the basis of Ayurveda medicine.
This episode includes:
- How Integrative Psychiatry became my calling.
- What is neurosyphilis?
- The contrast of medical practice and psychiatry.
- The importance of holistic medicine.
- Functional medicine and Ayurveda.
- How natural surroundings affect the use and sparked the origin of medicine.
- How Trinergy Health was established.
- The shifts in approaching patients.
- My take on the cause and effect of trauma.
- My upcoming book.
- The dire need for psychological help since COVID-19.
Listen to the full episode on Spotify here: